I must say, not too bad a job for my first time...they look really adorable with the little do-dads stuck in there. Yay for me!!!!
Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
2 oz (60 g) unsweetened chocolate
1 ½ cup brown sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp each baking powder and baking soda1tsp vanilla
½ tsp salt
2 cup grated zucchini ( about 1 large)
Butter Cream Icing
1 1/3 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
4 ½ cup icing sugar
¼ cup whipping cream
2 drops red food colouring
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Melt chocolate in double boiler.
5. In small bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt - stir into egg mixture.
6. Stir in zucchini.
7. Divide batter into 24 lined cups – bake 20 minutes.
1. Beat butter until pale and fluffy.
2. Beat in vanilla, then beat in sugar until very smooth.
3. Beat in cream and food colouring.
4. Decorate cooled cupcakes as desired.
|My new toy|